22 juni 2012

The Nike free run & the little white dress








As I said once in a post "lets wear nikes for spring/summer 2012" :D
Finally a post with the Nike free runs that are one of my latest acquisitions at the moment. I fell in love with its shape and love the colors. I think it's a perfect contrast to the little white dress "Sporty and romantic" and oh you can't imagine how comfortable they are! Hey, nothing against high heels but... ;)

xx - take care!

What I was wearing:

Jacket - GioGoi
Dress - H&M
Sneakers - Nike free run 2.0 (runningdirect.nl)
Tote bag - Zara
Watch - Nixon
Rings - Forever21 and COS
Earrings - The Darling (Negenstraatjes Amsterdam)

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Loving this look!!! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I dont know how you do it, but you always manage to mix really different colors and look amazing and sooo cool!! ;) ;)
    love the outfit!!

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nice combination of prints!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Follow Its like passion for peanut butter