30 juli 2011

How many flies should I catch?



First of all, Do you know how the summer is in the Netherlands at the moment? Well I will tell you.
I made this picture today and I am wearing my  fall/winter jacket from this brand "Eleven Paris" and really, it wasn't cold or too warm at all. So, the summer in the Netherlands is a kind of sucks! :s
But I don't mind I finally could wear my cosy jacket with this fake fur on it! As we know that the fall/winter trends 2011/12 are all about fur, fake fur, colored fur in all different shapes and sizes. ;)

And then, this top I am wearing. I bought it in the trendiest clothing store in Breda
"Soho early adaptors". Good friends of mine are working there and they gave me this gift voucher for my birthday on the 15th of July. When I saw this top for the first time I furrowed my eyebrow..oke, its different but very exciting actually!
Everything that looks a bit weird to me, things you don't see everyday, I get this feeling that I have to have it right away! So I bought the top and I discovered that you could wear it in different ways. So funny!

Well good people, I hope you like the outfit! And may be you want to tell me what you think of the top?
It's possible to leave a comment on my blogpost. If it's not working then I am very sorry for that, because some say that my "comment system" still doesn't work that well. I still have to find a solution for it! I will tell you right away, for those who can't leave a comment, when it is working better!

Have nice weekend!

xx Val








Jacket/coat: Brand: Eleven Paris
Top: Brand: Religion (from Soho early adaptors, Breda)
legging: H&M
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

0 comments:

Een reactie posten

Follow Its like passion for peanut butter